Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Contest!!!!!!

Ok here's what you can win:


Blogroll for a week(10 comments)
Blogroll for a month(20 coments)
Be my buddy on Clubpenguin for a week(30 comments)
Be my buddy for a month on Clubpenguin(40 coments)
Be my buddy on Clubpenguin for life(60 coments)
Penguin of the week(80 coments)
1 post about you(100 comments)
5 posts about you(120 coments)
15 posts about you(150 comments)
25 posts about you(200 comments)
Blogroll forever(250 comments)
Tell my what to post about CP(300 comments)

If you want to be my buddy comment and tell me where to go ok (I was bord when doing this).

19 comments:

  1. I made it hard!!!!!



    ~Moon Man Two CP Cheats Owner~

    ReplyDelete
  2. how are we suppose to comment 150 times??

    ReplyDelete
  3. dude come to sleet at town.my penguin got band!! i need u to add my other penguin. it is called cesar80.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i also need u to tell me where my other friends ARE

    ReplyDelete
  5. mooon i cant talk on that penguin!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. yo moon cool contest u rock

    ReplyDelete
  7. W
    W
    W
    .
    J
    A
    S
    S
    A
    L
    S
    C
    P
    .
    B
    L
    O
    G
    S
    P
    O
    T
    .
    C
    O
    M


    WWW.JASSALSCP.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete